by JoJo's • News on March 1, 2014
Lots of interesting pictures, news and gossip will be posted, along with numerous ‘spolling mishtakes’ and grammar issues, but hey, if we could spell we would be English Teachers! Luckily we’re much better at cooking…
by JoJo's • News on January 18, 2014
JoJo’s Restaurant will be closed so we can take a short holiday from Saturday 18th January and we will be re-opening on Wednesday 5th February for dinner.
Whilst we are away re-charging our batteries we obviously will not be answering any emails or phone calls – apologies for any inconvenience.
JoJo’s Coffee Shop will be open as normal during this period.
by JoJo's • News on November 25, 2013
JoJo’s Restaurant will close for Christmas after lunch service on Sunday 22 December and will re-open for dinner on Friday 27 December. We will then be closing again after lunch service on Sunday 29 December and will re-open for dinner on Friday 3 January 2014.
Sorry but JoJo’s will be closed on New Year’s eve for a private function.
JoJo’s Coffee Shop will also close on the dates noted above.
We will re-open on the evening of Friday 3 January 2014 (though the Coffee Shop will open at 9am as usual).
For dates not noted above, we will be open as normal – our opening days and times can be found here.
We would also like to point out our menu will not include roast turkey or any trimmings on the run-up to Christmas. We will be serving our normal eclectic menu with some seasonal twists.
Finally… thank you so much for all your custom throughout 2013. It really is appreciated!
by JoJo's • News on March 28, 2013
We have a couple of openings for Chefs to work in our busy restaurant. Brief details are below and you can find out more and send us an application on our “Work at JoJo’s” page.
Experienced Northern Thai Chef
Experienced chef required, self-starter, must have extensive knowledge of Northern Thai cuisine including sourcing authentic ingredients, preparation and (obviously) cooking.
Intermediate chef required, you’ll have good basic kitchen / food preparation / cooking knowledge with around two year’s experience in a professional kitchen.
Click here to find out more and to apply now.
by JoJo's • News on March 21, 2013
JoJo’s gift vouchers are now available! They are valid for one year and you can purchase vouchers (cash or cheque only) directly from our restaurant during normal opening hours, or you can send a SAE (stamped addressed envelope) with a cheque made payable “JoJo’s” and we’ll send you a voucher by return.
Send your payment and SAE to:
JoJo’s Meze, Meat & Fish Restaurant, Gift Voucher Department
2 Herne Bay Road, Tankerton, Whitstable, Kent CT5 2LQ, United Kingdom
Important! Lawyers have made us write some terms and conditions, we know it is a bit dull but please take a second to read the following:
- Vouchers are valid for x1 year from the date of purchase. An expiry date will be shown on your voucher.
- Vouchers can only be used in the JoJo’s Restaurant and in the Coffee Shop.
- Booking is highly recommended as our Restaurant gets very busy. Bookings can be made up to two weeks in advance in person or by calling 01227 274591.
- You must tell us when booking that you intend to pay by voucher.
- You must bring the voucher with you – we cannot accept payment by voucher if it is not physically presented to us!
- Cash change is not given for vouchers, but we will issue another voucher for the balance if you don’t spend it in one go.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Only original vouchers issued by JoJo’s and fully completed by ourselves are valid. Copies will not be accepted.