FOOD, FIZZ, MUSIC, DISCO & DANCING!
Bring in the New Year at JoJo’s! We are hosting a special New Year’s Eve party and tickets are strictly limited. Starting at 7pm sharp, we have a late licence so you will have plenty of time to enjoy…
- Canapés and fizz on arrival (with a cheeky refill or two).
- Fully licensed bar until 1.30am.
- Our festive meze to start with.
- Seabass & Langoustines or Wild Venison.
- Served with Dauphinoise Potatoes, Cabbage with Walnuts and Pancetta plus Celeriac Puree.
- A choice of scrumptious home-made deserts
- And of course, the fabulous JoJo’s cheeseboard.
Plus from 9.30pm we have a two hour live set from the amazing Skatonics (who support Madness) followed by disco tunes and dancing!
The damage? Only £120 per person for all of this great food and unique entertainment!
A deposit of £40 per head will reserve your ticket (and entry is by ticket only). To book please call us Thursday to Sunday from 11am on 01227 274591 or speak to a member of staff. As ever, please don’t email — bookings can only be made by phone or in person at JoJo’s, thank you.
MUSIC ONLY FOR ONLY £20
If you would just like to see the band, we have just 40 “music only” tickets for £20 each that will give you the opportunity to come and stand (or jive) and listen to the band in our bar area from 9.30pm – 01.30am. Price includes the two hour set from the Skatonics followed by disco tunes and dancing – we have a late licence until 1.30am and cocktails, wines, spirits plus our usual wide range of alcoholic and soft drinks can be purchased from our bar.
To book please call us Thursday to Sunday from 11am on 01227 274591 or speak to a member of staff.